South India is the real paradise of India that encompasses the soothing destinations to explore. Tourists can visit any of the of South India states like Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. All are rich with variety of attractions which will surely leave you spell bound. The best options preferred to explore the real attractions of the South region of India is South India tour packages that are also available at reasonable charges.
Tourists residing worldwide never forget to explore the beauty of South India whenever they come in country for tourism. It would be the real worth of time and money investing for India tourism as you cherish the beauty of Kerala state. You will be delighted to see the palm fringed sea beaches, hill stations and beautiful backwaters in Kerala. Furthermore you can discover the majestic temples in Tamil Nadu as well.
Moving towards Andhra Pradesh will enables you to explore the charming sea beaches as well. The Karnataka tour enables you to know about heritage sites and classical culture of Karnataka as well. All the attractions can be seen by taking the benefit of South India Tour packages that are:
Temple tours of South India
Whenever you talk about South India then what clicks in your mind first? The temples of South India are counted as the best attractions that are highly admired for their elegant designs and creative architectures. Most of the tourists go on temple tours of South India to explore the popular temples of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka specially. All the states encompass the colossal temples of Lords Shiva, Vishnu and Rama as well.
• Temples in Andhra Pradesh- Tirupati Balaji temple, Sri Someshwara temple, Amaravati Amareshwaralayam temple
Tourist can visit any of the states in South region of India and explore the charisma of best temples located out there.
South India Vacations
This tour package facilitates you to spend your vacations at the best known tourist sites of South India.
You can plan holidays at the desired hill stations, sea beaches and rest of the lush areas of the South India. Some well known hill stations and sea beaches of the South zone of India are:
Some popular South India beaches are:
• Beaches in Tamil Nadu- Marina beach, Rameshwaram beach, Mahabalipuram beach, Elliots beach
• Beaches in Andhra Pradesh- Ramakrishna, Mypad, Rishikonda, Manginapudi, Bheemunipatnam
• Beaches in Kerala- Kovalam, Cherai, Varakala, Alappuzha, Fort Kochi, Bekal
• Beaches in Karnataka- Malpe, Maravanthe, Bhatkal, Murudeshwar
Some famous hill stations of South India are:
• Hill stations in Kerala- Munnar, Devikulam, Chembra Peak, Chithirapuram
• Hill stations in Tamil Nadu- Ooty, Kodaikanal, Kotagiri, Coonoor, Yercaud, Yelagiri
• Hill stations in Andhra Pradesh- Horsley hills, Araku Valley, Anantagiri hill
• Hill stations in Karnataka- Chikmagalur, Kudremukh, Nandi hills, Kemmangundi
You can plan your South India vacations at the desired hill stations or beaches of South India.
South India heritage tour
This tour package facilitates you to explore about heritage sites of South India. You can find them at the rural areas and pilgrimage sites of diverse destinations of the state. Besides it this trip may also enables you to know about popular dance forms, festivals and rest of the cultural activities of South region of India.